Popular Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

Giving out something to eat

God loved people, He even said in
Mat 25:34  Then the King will say to the people on his right, 'Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world.
Mat 25:35  I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes,
Mat 25:36  naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me.'
Mat 25:37  The righteous will then answer him, 'When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink?
Mat 25:38  When did we ever see you a stranger and welcome you in our homes, or naked and clothe you?
Mat 25:39  When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?'
Mat 25:40  The King will reply, 'I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these followers of mine, you did it for me!' 



  







 When we do the food distribution we have the meeting where look at how many parcels we have and how many family are there so we can see what to do.  God has blessed us through Richard's Bay Community Church which came alongside us with the same vision of touching peoples lives and they normally through their church members jenerousity contribute in getting the food parcels for these needy families that we take care of.  It is much of the strain to them for now because it is only them and that is why we need more people to come on board in helping the community to get something to eat.

In this picture below I am with the Pastor of the Richard's Bay Community Church - Pastor Lary Chisensky the good friend of ours the Nehemiah Family Church.






We believe in the love of God and that is why we want to help people out there and you can do the same and come on board with the little you have, maybe financially, food, your presence when we do this visits etc, please contact us.  Here are some of other pictures of food parcels that we give to the community.







No comments:

Post a Comment