Popular Posts

Friday, April 28, 2017


Hospital visits

We as the Nehemiah Family church as the part of our vision we are also doing the hospital visits in every place where doors open for us to do that outreach.  This is one of other outreaches that we do as the church based on the book of at (Mathew 25:35, 36  For I was hungry, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:,  I was a stranger, and ye took me in:  Naked,  and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me).  We then go to hospitals to visit the hospital staff and patients.
We sometimes bring toiletries, food and clothes for the patients and we pray for them also.  We do all this by the help and support from different people and organizations that believes and support that vision.

Here are some of the pictures of that hospital outreach with the team and other brothers and sisters that we networking with.



Here with the team we were praying in the car parking area as we were going to enter inside the hospital wards.





We were grouping and dividing ourselves as to which wards we will visit and how we going to do that.


On our way as we enter into the hospital











No comments:

Post a Comment